[Noisebridge-discuss] My Ultimaker 3D Printer kit has arrived! Anyone want to check it out?

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 20:02:29 UTC 2011

Hey Guys,
After 6 weeks of waiting, my Ultimaker 3D printer kit has arrived! I wanted
to give anyone interested an opportunity to check it out *before* I
assemble it, in case someone needs measurements of anything, or part
numbers, etc. The Ultimaker wiki is lacking a lot of info on the parts and
I'd like to help improve that.

My plans is probably to bring it by Hacker Dojo some time tomorrow
afternoon if anyone is interested.

If you just want to see it assembled, thats cool too - I'll bring it to
Replicator Wednesdays at the Dojo, and if people want I can take it up to
Noisebridge for a Wednesday some time too.

If you just need a measurement of a bearing or something, I can measure it
now.

If no one needs to see the kit before its assembled, thats fine too, it
will save me some time running up to the Dojo. I just figured I'd offer in
case people were interested! I know at least one person is.

Thanks!
-Taylor