[Noisebridge-discuss] parklet at noisebridge?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 20:46:09 UTC 2011

Fantastic!  I don't have time to lead, but I'll definitely help.
It would be way nice to have a parklet on Mission & 18th, in front of Noisebridge.  And I'm sure we can make something incredible.  I can get lots of RGB LEDs (for instance).  :) Mitch.
 -----------------------> Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:08:14 -0800