[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseLand

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Nov 18 23:59:17 UTC 2011

I have been inspired to create NoiseLand, a wiki page which will hopefully
lead to the purchase of a large parcel of land in Northern California.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NoiseLand

If we have enough resources, someone should create a NoiseLand discussion
list, to supplement the wiki page.  But let the discussion begin here and
now.

-jake