[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseLand

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 19:45:37 UTC 2011

Around a year/year and half ago, there was an interesting presentation at Noisebridge about "Global village project". The guy was in charge of a project which was trying to create sustainable "hi-tech" community, producing self replicating metal cutting torch table etc. I would recommend to have a look at his/their project but I forgot it's name. Any clues?

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I did not fallow up because he did not mention any biotech during whole talk, at least not to my knowledge. I think Mike was also present ("the technology Mike"), so he could give you lead but he is not on the mailing list I think.