[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseDrone

Brink of Complexity brink.0x3f at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 06:05:25 UTC 2011

13. A low-level parallel streaming protocol with compression *and* encryption, optimized for direct memory-to-memory streaming and fussy bandwidth issues.

Check. (but with some dev required for the application)

If we build more than a few of these drones, and get some computation on the backend, we can have live streaming 3D reproduction of what's going on at the ground.

- Brink