[Noisebridge-discuss] Osf Printer location

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sun Nov 20 20:30:33 UTC 2011

Hi Janice,

Best place for questions like this are noisebridge-discuss

Almost certainly we do, but you should understand that we don't make any
guarantees about who or how it will be used if it's in the space. The
working assumption has to be that tools in the space are for everybody to
use. I don't think that a laser printer will get turned into a robot
overnight, but I do think it may be used as a laser printer by others.

Best,

d.