[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisedrama, please bring it back.

Ben Mushol ben at sixgirls.org
Sun Nov 20 22:55:58 UTC 2011

DON'T SLEEP IN THE SPACE ASK AND A COUCH MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU. (*may*=NO
but we offered so we don't have to care. *we*=no one as well)

Also if you have a vaguely female sounding name please expect off-list
solicitations to engage in furry themed sharing of scabies infestations
make sexy time style and/or adult baby fetish mecury enemas because I herd
it was liek safe (but SOPA will protect me from information like that
which is why I liek being an empowered consumer making educated choices
about organic offerings at whole foods:)

Also DANGER THERE IS DUST IN THE SPACE AND IT MAY GET INTO YOUR LUNGS
AND/OR THE MICE LUNGS AND I TRIED TO CLEAN IT UP BUT I WAS CHASED OUT OF
THE SPACE AT 4AM WHILE TRYING TO CLEAN THE DANGEROUS DUST FOR THE MICE SO
I'M JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW DANGER THERE IS DUST AND IT MIGHT GET INTO
YOUR LUNGS AND ALSO OH GOD WHO WILL PROTECT THE MICE FROM THE MEAN BEDBUGS
AT NIGHT AS WELL AS THE HIGHLY TOXIC DUST I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CLEAN
BECAUSE THEY THINK I AM GOING TO SLEEP BUT I WAS ONLY THERE TO CLEAN THE
DUST FOR THE MICE.

Also how much for the women? (sloppiness of paste very related)

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=how+much+for+the+women&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=jHH&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&biw=1280&bih=684&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=o3tuEKoLuW_fDM:&imgrefurl=http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx%3Fm%3D1487097%26mpage%3D1%26pr
int%3Dtrue&docid=_9wEP3YCSPvEGM&imgurl=http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa24/SteveStrummerUK/bluesbros.jpg&w=640&h=343&ei=oITJTtDlL6qPigKPufnKDw&zoom=1