[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Looking for cheap ass dentists (where "ass" is an adverb modifying cheap)

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:04:10 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Corey McGuire <coreyfro at coreyfro.com>wrote:

> Shoveling popcorn. What, me worry?
> Broke a filling in my kerneled flurry.
> Burma Shave
>
> Hey all, sorry for the spam, but I am reaching out to the most resourceful
> people I know. Anyone know where unemployed geexxx can get their teeth
> did?  I'm in eye watering pain, here!

An acquaintance used to go to UCSF, the campus on Buchanan St. (not Inner
Sunset campus), to get his teeth all done-up nicely when he had no
insurance. I don't know what their rates are like or how much it costs.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ucsf-buchanan-dental-center-san-francisco

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails