[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Looking for cheap ass dentists (where "ass" is an adverb modifying cheap)

Ben ben at sixgirls.org
Mon Nov 21 19:11:25 UTC 2011

I strongly recomend UCSF school of dentistry student dental clinic.

http://dentistry.ucsf.edu/

Expect your examination/cleaning to take three or four visits. You will be
examined by students and professors.

Expect to not put time pressure on the student and also to get a very
thorough examination and cleaning with lots of freebies if you are kind
and engaging with the student working on you.

Ben