[Noisebridge-discuss] parklet at noisebridge?

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:00:14 UTC 2011

You know, I was about to suggest it would be awesome/hilarious to see
occupysf request a parklet permit for one of the streets where they are,
but I think those roads actually can't accommodate a parklet because one
road I think has too high of a speed limit (the document here states that
maximum) and the others all have light rail tracks which I doubt anyone
wants to obstruct.

Feel free to prove me wrong, though, if there is an adjacent street that
fits the bill.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails