[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Looking for cheap ass dentists (where "ass" is an adverb modifying cheap)

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:40:54 UTC 2011

Corey McGuire <coreyfro at coreyfro.com> wrote:

> Hey all, sorry for the spam, but I am reaching out to the most resourceful
> people I know. Anyone know where unemployed geexxx can get their teeth did?

The UCSF dental school sounds like good advice, though myself I've had
some good experiences with the University of the Pacific Arthur A
Dungoni Dental School:

  http://dental.pacific.edu

It's not free but it's cheap, they allow a long time for payment, and
they aren't exactly leg breakers if you're late on it.
You've got to allow some time for the visit though, typically you're
examined first by a student, and then by a professor checking up on
the student (and the student does a thorough job first, to impress the
professor).

It's at 2155 Webster Street, between Sacramento and Clay:

  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2155+Webster+Street,+San+Francisco,+CA&hl=en&ll=37.788921,-122.431962&spn=0.006613,0.014441&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=53.696917,118.300781&vpsrc=6&hnear=2155+Webster+St,+San+Francisco,+California+94115&t=m&z=17

(And if anyone has a lot of expensive work to do, I can recommend some
good dentists in Bali, in Denpasar. They're well-equipped, the work is
high quality, and the cost difference easily pays for the plane
ticket.  The one downside is you'll have to hang around in Bali for
awhile. )