[Noisebridge-discuss] [hackerspaces] Please reach out

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:27:41 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 6:40 AM, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi to All!
> I've to say that I do not have depressions very often and if I do they are
> not very bad ones - I'm comparing my experience/feeling to what you are
> writing about. However if I get it, there is one thing which works 95% cases
> for me ==>> going to the nature and "being there" for several hours. I sit

Here's a condensed list:

http://tersesystems.com/2009/12/28/what-makes-people-happy

1) Direct sunlight.
2) 8 hours of sleep.
3) Movement outside.
4) Social interaction.
5) Regular meals.
6) Satisfying work.

The extremely condensed version is "Human beings need walkies."  I
think sometimes we think we're far more complicated than we actually
are.

Will.