[Noisebridge-discuss] media wiki syntax how to manual - recommendation

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 18:12:29 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Does anyone knows some nice "how to" edit media wiki pages manual? I'm trying to find how to "justify" the text and after half an hour of search I feel that the failure is near (it took me just two minutes to find the same feature for dokuwiki and even less to find "centered" syntax option for media wiki).

Thanks for help,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I'm resurrecting my personal webpages and I wold like to play with that a bit.