[Noisebridge-discuss] RAYC: Robert where are you?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Nov 25 12:35:04 UTC 2011

Do you know how to contact Robert's sister, or any other family or close
friends of his?  I'm worried about him.

For those who weren't here thursday night, Rayc (Robert) was acting kinda
crazy and came up with this idea that he was going to talk to L.A.

Like Now.

Some of us got kinda worried when he didn't seem to want to take any of
his stuff with him - he was giving away all his property.  We were trying
to delay him from leaving and trying to convince him to walk to Davis
instead, but he was pretty determined, and insisted that he could do it..

we actually tried to stop him from leaving and he got really really really
really insistent that nobody was going to stop him from leaving the
space.. and he did.  It would have been a pretty epic physical war
if we had stood in his way, and i honestly think he would have won.

I am worried about him and I hope he's okay, sleeping it off or whatever.
But i don't know where his apartment is, or where his sister lives
(somewhere in SF according to John).

Do you know?  John are you reading this, can we meet up and go to his
sisters to check in with her?

-jake
415-533-3699