[Noisebridge-discuss] [Hackupy-discuss] 28c3 coming up

Nick Farr nick at nickfarr.org
Fri Nov 25 22:38:27 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 3:18 AM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:32:29PM -0800, Florian Friesdorf wrote:
>> You should ask yourselve why you are not going, not why you should be
>> going.
>
> I'm asking myself why I can't get tickets. :)  I know the answer though
> -- the ticket site is slow during the limited window tickets are
> available, and I haven't managed to win the race yet.

If anyone from NB has serious problems obtaining tickets for the 28c3,
I am more than willing to assist.

The "unwritten rule" is that people from overseas will generally be
granted some leeway in obtaining a ticket to the congress...and it
looks like I'm the default for fielding these requests as of late.

Nick