[Noisebridge-discuss] Touch panel hacking

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Nov 28 05:03:38 UTC 2011

Gopiballava Flaherty wrote, On 2011-11-27 20:40:
> I haven't been following the details, but perhaps Lexan with some
> obscure high security screw heads would work? It would at least
> discourage casual walking.

Well the nice thing about the Nook is it has that loop handle thing.
Thread some steel aircraft cable through it and crimp that to something
solid.

But yeah, laser cut frame with some sort of obnoxious security through
obscurity screws.

So this is where I think they could go. Feedback?

http://0.starset.net/screenies/20111127204905-Selection.png

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net