[Noisebridge-discuss] pardon the collective dust

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Nov 28 05:50:05 UTC 2011

This especially goes out to Tastebridge, who currently have all of their
nice shelving shimmied far too close to the rest of the kitchen, and can
probably taste the gypsum in anything they make:

sorry for the mess! Things will get gradually cleaner (especially after
monday, when much of the drywall offcuts will get cleared away), but the
walls still have to be mudded and primed and then maybe even sanded and
painted. Our only hope is that this is the sort of thing that scares away
mice and cats and robot-eating-weevils.

Everyone is welcome to help clear up, especially if you have a good way of
doing so that helps you carry on with your current hacking. I await the
latest update from the wallmakers for when it would be best to do this, and
when it might be worthless to even try before a new cloud of dust lands in
your souffles and petri dishes!

Onward!
d.