[Noisebridge-discuss] Black Friday art project (aka; Bring Back Noisediorama)

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:46:15 UTC 2011

Just a follow up to last week's request for help, this is the project
I ended up making at Noisebridge last Thursday
http://boingboing.net/2011/11/25/occupy-news-bins-miniature-le.html

Big thanks to John Foote and John Driscoll for their help. This was a
fun way to re-use an empty newpspaper bin. I hope to do some more
similar projects soon.