[Noisebridge-discuss] Wall Status

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Mon Nov 28 22:03:49 UTC 2011

I can rent and bring the Porter-Cable sander tonight or tomorrow
afternoon and bring it up if all the mudding is done.  Or, any time this
week really.

It would be best if people leave sanding all to the end, and then let me
know so I can bring this magic dust-vacuuming machine.  That way we can
get all the sanding done at once, and avoid spraying dust everywhere
(and inhaling it.)  The sander is $70 a day. I can't do the sanding
myself after a day at work.  Does anyone want to commit to sand and work
with me on when that happens so I can bring the Sander of Awesomeness?

- Liz