[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiki scheduling system?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Nov 30 01:04:15 UTC 2011

Michael Karpeles wrote, On 2011-11-29 15:52:
> I just created a tungle.me account for noisebridge. Whoever would like to
> be the administrator of it, please let me know, I am happy to get you the
> password.
>
> Tungle will, if we choose to use it, enable us to schedule events through a
> publicly accessible interface and export it to our individual google
> calendars.
>
> Does this solution fit your needs?

Michael, I appreciate your effort into this. Generally in the past we've
opted for in house solutions, especially ones where we can hold onto our
own data and host the whole thing our selves in an open source fashion.
People have tried to provide outside services to help us, the
_unofficial_ Google Calendar has more or less been the only one to
stick, and actually not all that really.

Please feel free to help by running such services, but understand that
many here might not want to support it. Historically the wiki and
mailing list have been our only official forms for such things.

Thanks!

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net