[Noisebridge-discuss] Sensor meetup Dec 5 @ Lemnos Labs

Rachel Kalmar grapealope at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 01:43:21 UTC 2011

 Working with sensors for a startup or project?  Come to our sensor meetup
on December 5, at Lemnos Labs: http://on.fb.me/sensormeetup

When: Monday, December 5. 7-9pm.

Where: Lemnos Labs, 85 Bluxome St, San Francisco. http://g.co/maps/k88h5

More info:
There are quite a few of us in the Bay Area working with sensor devices and
applications, but there is currently no meetup for sharing knowledge,
experience, and challenges particular to working with sensors.

We'd like to invite you to come join us for a sensor meetup on December 5.
 From 7, we'll have drinks, networking and a chance to talk informally.  At
7:30, we'll have a roundtable discussion where we will ask people to
briefly introduce their sensor projects and then we will facilitate a
discussion about how the community can support each other.  Afterwards, we
can continue the informal networking at Lemnos Labs.

Please sign up via this link to give us a clear idea of numbers:
http://on.fb.me/sensormeetup

This is a first sensor meetup and we'd like to make it a regular event. One
of the objectives for this meeting is to get a sense (pun intended) of what
kind of event or forum would best serve our community.  Even if you can't
join we would welcome your ideas for this over email (but please don't

Please feel free to forward this invite to others working in the sensor
space.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Rachel and Antony