[Noisebridge-discuss] could you host my media wiki pages, 2-4 months?

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:54:36 UTC 2011

I can host this.  I have a server located in a datacenter in Chicagoland.
 I do daily, weekly and monthly backups.  I can even sync your backups
offsite somewhere via ssh if you would like via rdiff-backup.  You will
never lose your data again!  It also runs the familiar cPanel software.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi to all,
> My host provider justhost have lost all my data from my account (3 years
> worth of emails) and my webpages, they hardly apologized. I'm looking for a
> place where I could install media wiki and host them there for 2-4 months
> before I find another provider (and I've money to pay for the transfer, I'm
> now broke waiting for my first wages). The traffic and size of the wiki
> should be quite low.
>
> If you could help me with that please let me know, the webpages are down
> for more than two weeks (I was on the road when it happen).
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Frantisek
>
> PS I've got the wiki pages data through google cached pages so I just need
> place where to install the media wiki and maybe a bit of help with the
> installation, once I've the account I'm ready to go.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer