[Noisebridge-discuss] Gloves for the occupation?

michael o manveruandave at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:45:12 UTC 2011

the donations dept. last time I was there, it was also the lost and
found.... ask at the "font" desk aka the information table for current
info...if you take BART you can ask at the one at 101 bobie or janice
should be there.... their pretty on top of things..... they will refer you
down to JHP for the delivery though.