[Noisebridge-discuss] js/jquery and/or perl and/or Balzac

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 19:54:53 UTC 2011

Joseph Brenner <doomvox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a reminder, we're going to be giving this a try again tonight:
>
>   19:30 The Balzac Study Group: understanding the modern world. First
>   topic: jquery and javascript. Church Classroom (2nd and 4th Thursdays)

And that was another success, I would say: a small gathering of
dedicated students of everything.

The hot topic tonight turned out to be ideas for "Occupy" websites to
do support, follow-up, etc.  Julian Cash came by and ran his ideas by
us (I forwarded the recent mail from "Stardust in Human Form",  and
from Rubin about the "hackupy" site).