[Noisebridge-discuss] free laptop

Just Duncan justduncan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:18:29 UTC 2011

Hi Ed--

I'm not sure if we've met at Noisebridge, but I'm the who makes Weightless
Wallets.  I have been homeless for 19 months and finally just last week got
a lease on a room in North Beach.

I could REALLY use it as the one I have has a broken screen (thus requiring
an external monitor) and there is no wifi access in my room.  I'm trying to
"move out" of having Noisebridge as my office and working on building an
online store for my wallets to keep a roof over my head... and a mobile,
working laptop would be a HUGE boost in that direction as I could then be
mobile enough to find free public wifi.

If someone else really needs this more than I do, no problem; I can
relocate my monitor back to Noisebridge and be there.  I just can't afford
a computer or paying for Internet access while I'm still struggling to be
able to "go home."

Thank you and please let me know either way.

Duncan