[Noisebridge-discuss] Announcement/Request

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 02:23:52 UTC 2011

I don't know. What I do know (other than the fact that there a lot of ruins
in Mesopotamia) is that I would like to take whatever printer is in working
condition. I'll also be taking PLA for most of the RP's (and the PLA
platform I made) and ABS to make a few wade's extruders. I'll also try to
print some spools if time allows.