[Noisebridge-discuss] Moving into the 21st century w/ NB computing culture ...

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:06:47 UTC 2011

I think SMTP is still a great technology.  Unlike most of the other
tools out there, SMTP is fully federated, and does not require vendor
lock in.  Most mail clients thread very effectively now-a-days so
keeping up with a medium volume list like discuss is pretty easy I
find.  (I use gmail with a label for noisebridge-discuss)

I do find it interesting that every online forum system tends to
include email notifications.  Whats the one thing you check every day?