[Noisebridge-discuss] PCB fab places?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Nov 23 17:35:27 UTC 2011

Local shops tend to be super-expensive for the deep pocket Silicon
Valley folks who want a quick turnaround. Laen up at Dorkbot PDX has a
great deal for small-volume boards, though:
http://dorkbotpdx.org/wiki/pcb_order

There's also Adafuit's PCB calculator, though that may not be up to
date: http://www.ladyada.net/library/pcb/costcalc.html

As always, the Engineering Rule of Two holds ("Fast, cheap, good: you
only get to pick two")