[Noisebridge-discuss] 28c3 coming up

Nick Farr nick at nickfarr.org
Thu Nov 24 08:20:11 UTC 2011

And there are already a few Noisebridgers going with Hackers on a Plane:

http://www.hackersonaplane.info/hoap-10-28c3-and-berlinsides/

If you really, really need to cut down on costs, I am more than happy to
work with any friends of Noisebridge.  There are still a few seats left on
the flight from SFO.  ;)

Nick Farr
http://nickfarr.org
+1 203 441-3277