[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseTOR & Re: Treasurer's report

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 05:52:02 UTC 2011

i apologize for overstating,
i took that idea from hearing a couple queries for info/reports from
you go unanswered, and the fact that the only public reporting i have
heard has been from you. whatever amount of work you are comfortable
doing on this project is fine with me, and i apologize for bringing it
up in a way that muddies my main issue - i still desire public
reporting from noisetor as spelled out in our agreement with them.

R.