[Noisebridge-discuss] periodic measurement of cleanliness at noisebridge?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sun Nov 27 10:09:01 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 9:08 PM, David Molnar <dmolnar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> About a week ago I offered to send TaskRabbits to help clean
> Noisebridge. After Tuesday's meeting, it sounds like there are plenty
> of people stepping forward to clean the space. This is excellent.
> Sounds like there isn't need for yet another cleaning crew.
>
> What I heard at the meeting, however, was that there was disagreement
> about whether the cleaning initiatives had any effect. Sounds like
> what would be helpful is periodic assessments of the cleanliness of
> Noisebridge. That way we can clearly see how awesome are the different
> cleanings.
>
> I'm happy to set this in motion via one of these crowdsourcing
> services, by asking people to come by, see how clean are specific
> areas, and then post the info to the wiki. Bathrooms come to mind.
> What other areas should be looked at?

I would love this, though we'd have to think more about how to determine an
objective standard (or at least one where the more opinions we have, the
more we gravitate to a certain value).

It would be hilarious to start it now, because much of Noisebridge is
currently in a state of dismantlement and covered in gypsum dust...

d.