[Noisebridge-discuss] [Tastebridge] Brewing

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 21:35:22 UTC 2011

We should have copy of Wild Fermentation I'm quite pretty sure I've donated that one to the place. I'll have a look around my data stores, I should have electronic version too (mental note taken), I'll try to find it and send it.

Wonderful book for brewing alcoholic beverages is Strong Waters from Scott Mansfield

http://strongwaters.net/

It has really nice introduction about whole procedure of alcoholic brewing and many recipes ranging from fruit wines, to beers, ciders, meads etc.

I've not read Sacred and Herbal Healing Beers: The Secrets of Ancient Fermentation from Stephen Harrod Buhner yet but it is suppose to be superb too!

Have fun,

Frantisek