[Noisebridge-discuss] Spacebridge is in the November issue of Popular Mechanics!

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:05:20 UTC 2011

Spacebridge was featured in the November issue of Popular Mechanics!  It's
a small two page spread that did not do justice to the shear number of
people who have volunteered both their time and expertise nor
the infrastructure that Noisebridge has provided, but it's still nice to
see the project get mentioned.  Hopefully this will drive people to our
wiki and inspire them to hack the planet.

On a side note, is there a way that we can compare web traffic for this
month as opposed to the previous months?  I'd curious if the article
actually drives any visitors to the site?

Christopher