[Noisebridge-discuss] buying lots of LEDs

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Nov 7 08:01:36 UTC 2011

I am making these infrared-sensitive video cameras for various uses, and i
want to make some IR floodlights.  I am ready to buy 100-200 infrared
LEDs.

this website has good prices:
http://www.hebeiltd.com.cn/?p=z.led.products.pricelist

If you want to buy a bunch of LEDs this site has good prices.
Unfortunately they have a surcharge for small orders, so the more we put
into one order, the better.  They have all colors.

If you want to buy a lot of LEDs (or anything else they sell) please let
me know.

-jake