[Noisebridge-discuss] could you host my media wiki pages, 2-4 months?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 20:20:58 UTC 2011

Hi to all,
My host provider justhost have lost all my data from my account (3 years worth of emails) and my webpages, they hardly apologized. I'm looking for a place where I could install media wiki and host them there for 2-4 months before I find another provider (and I've money to pay for the transfer, I'm now broke waiting for my first wages). The traffic and size of the wiki should be quite low.

If you could help me with that please let me know, the webpages are down for more than two weeks (I was on the road when it happen).

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I've got the wiki pages data through google cached pages so I just need place where to install the media wiki and maybe a bit of help with the installation, once I've the account I'm ready to go.