[Noisebridge-discuss] Food Not Bombs fundraiser 11.11.11 at the Convent

Samuel Pomeroy vodeodo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 08:32:28 UTC 2011

Hi all-

Last week I ran into Irish from the Food Not Bombs crew that cooks and serves dinner on Thursday nights here in the neighborhood. He asked me to extend to all NBketeers an invitation to their upcoming fundraiser:

Friday 11.11.11

660 Oak @ Fillmore and Webster
Doors 6:30PM
Ticketed admission to dinner at 7PM

General admission to music starting at 10PM
3 Bands:The Blob, Teeth of Turquoise, and Elia & Leo feat. 10 piece Roma band
plus DJ and poetry by Dee Allen

If you support FNB please swing by and donate a few dollars to further their efforts to feed the needy. Further information can be found here:http://events.sfgate.com/san-francisco-ca/events/show/221868705-fnb-feast-and-fundraiser

Thanks,

-Sam P.