[Noisebridge-discuss] Tor router

Bill Pollock bill at nostarch.com
Mon Nov 14 08:34:00 UTC 2011

My son and I have been trying to set up a Tor router on a Dreamplug. I
think we've succeeded in bricking it *but* I think it can be saved.
I've pulled out the SD Card but I don't know what to do with it. I've
tried copying uboot to a partition but I don't know what to do with
rootfs, which one to use, where to put it, and so on.

Everything seemed to be working until we tried to copy the software
from the flash drive to the router. I think the JTAG connection fell
out (because it's a lousy connection) and there went the whole
enchilada, as they say.

Has anyone set one of these up successfully? And, if so, could I ask your help?

Thanks,

Bill

--
William Pollock, Founder