[Noisebridge-discuss] space heaters, not using in noisebridge

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Nov 16 06:21:31 UTC 2011

So the insurers (via the brokers) asked us if we used space heaters. I
said we don't. So, for the record, we shouldn't use space heaters
(they would be silly in a space as big as NB anyway).

Putting this out here so that when it gets really cold next, adn
people ask about space heaters, and there's a long discussion,
hopefully somebody will be able to end it by linking to this email.

d.