[Noisebridge-discuss] Announcement/Request

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:21:07 UTC 2011

To whom it may concern,

I would like to borrow NutJob for the long weekend. I'd be bringing it to
my house by automobile and it would be totally safe. While it is at my
house, I'll be printing lots and lots of additional prusa parts and some
goodies for NoiseRep. I'll also be borrowing lots of ABS, which I
capitulate is much better for printing Prusa parts.

If there are no serious/moral objections, I will take the printer on
Wednesday night after Replicator Wednesday winds down, and return it on
Friday afternoon (unless I'm too tired, in which I'll return it as soon as
possible :))

Cheers!

--
*Elijah Louis Spenser Post