[Noisebridge-discuss] Toner for the printer at Noisebridge

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Nov 21 21:11:56 UTC 2011

We have a printer, its an HP Laserjet 5something. It sucks at, well,
sucking up paper, but if you play with it nice it'll print things out
for it. The toner in it seems to have gone to hell. I was thinking about
buying a knock off from Amazon and seeing if that'll fix the problems.
The cost of the toner is about $43 after shipping. If anyone feels like
throwing some money down on it, I would appreciate that.

Eventually I want to move that printer over next to the closet with all
the network gear and make that its permanent home, along with
instructions posted on how to connect to the thing over the network, but
before I do that I want to see if the thing can actually print without
rubbing the pages on its ass.

Thanks.

--
Rubin