[Noisebridge-discuss] Donated an Airport Express

Nick P nickbp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:16:31 UTC 2011

Keep forgetting to send this..

At a Circuit Hacking Monday a couple weeks ago, I brought by an old
(rev1) Airport Express and a spare A/C cable. It should now be
somewhere in the server area with a toe tag attached to it.

I got it years ago and haven't used it for some time. Noticed in the
wiki that NB used to have one long ago.

To configure it, you'll want to hold a paperclip in the small button
on the bottom to reset it, then you'll need to either use apple's
retarded configuration utility, or "airport-utils" should work on a
linux machine. It can be used to share a USB printer, provide wireless
access, and/or act as a daap/AirTunes speaker server.

Have fun!