[Noisebridge-discuss] periodic measurement of cleanliness at noisebridge?

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 05:08:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

About a week ago I offered to send TaskRabbits to help clean
Noisebridge. After Tuesday's meeting, it sounds like there are plenty
of people stepping forward to clean the space. This is excellent.
Sounds like there isn't need for yet another cleaning crew.

What I heard at the meeting, however, was that there was disagreement
about whether the cleaning initiatives had any effect. Sounds like
what would be helpful is periodic assessments of the cleanliness of
Noisebridge. That way we can clearly see how awesome are the different
cleanings.

I'm happy to set this in motion via one of these crowdsourcing
services, by asking people to come by, see how clean are specific
areas, and then post the info to the wiki. Bathrooms come to mind.
What other areas should be looked at?

If people want to also just do measurements on thier own, that would
also be excellent.

What do you think?

David