[Noisebridge-discuss] Progress of the build!

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Sun Nov 27 21:58:44 UTC 2011

A bunch of us are going to get a beer and then come back and re-cut some
pieces of drywall an inch shorter. If you show up and want to do
something then cut the pieces on the floor outside the wood shop to be
44 and 3/4 inches instead of their current 45 3/4.

Or, show up in about an hour to help cut and nail these suckers up. We
also need help with mudding and cleanup!

And we will need some hauling of leftover drywall to the dump, probably.

-liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ