[Noisebridge-discuss] Pololu order: Noisedrone vector compass / magnetometer / accelerometer

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Nov 27 23:46:11 UTC 2011

Dear Sean, or whoever is ordering from Pololu

I want two of these for christmas:
LSM303DLH Compass and Accelerometer Carrier
http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1250

They are $15 with the discount you mentioned below.  I'll pay.
http://www.pololu.com/blackfriday2011

Is anyone else ordering from Pololu?  If not, I will do it myself.

We need this for the noisedrone, which will need to know which way is
north and which way is down.

-jake

Sean Cusack wrote:

Keep you ass out of the giant malls this holiday, and help out the cool
kids at polulu. I just found out that they have some pretty stellar black
Friday deals going on right now (until Monday!)

For the impatient, they've got a dual H bridge arduino shield for $30,
some
sweet step-up/step-down converters, and my newest fascination - the
Wixel...a TI based microcontroller that gives you about 15 GPIOs with an
RF
transciever built for $20 retail...$10 till Monday!

You'll need the coupons and info on this page to getz the dealz
kiddies...enjoy!

http://www.pololu.com/blackfriday2011

Xoxo -
Sean