[Noisebridge-discuss] The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment opens its first exhibit Saturday

VonGuard vonguard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 00:57:12 UTC 2011

Hey folks, just wanted to let ya'll know that the Museum of Art and Digital
Entertainment (The MADE) is opening its first exhibit this Saturday,
December 3, 10 PM to 5 PM.

The exhibit is titled "The History of 3D in Games" and will feature
playable exhibits throughout the Museum.

http://www.themade.org <http://blog.themade.org/>
http://3dgames.eventbrite.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLmLoCkKk2Y

We welcome all you wonderful Noisebridgers to come see what we've been
doing over here in Oakland. Noisebridge was the inspiration for this
project, and we've been striving to grow and become as interesting and cool
of a place as Noisebridge.

Thanks, and please spread the word about out event!