[Noisebridge-discuss] noisedrone tonight!!!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Nov 30 12:27:19 UTC 2011

noiseplane has been repaired by jake, evan and max.

it has a brand new engine and the wing is repaired, all systems are
functional and charged.  the engine turns over nicely.

our pilot says he will supply fuel.

Occupy SF will be raided tonight (wednesday) and we should get some aerial
footage.  All we need is an android phone (preferably not a G1 as their
cameras are not very sensitive in low light) with service.  you will
totally get it back, i hope.

the footage will be streamed live on livestream or ustream.

if anyone has known-good rechargable AA batteries (multiples of four) they
will be needed to keep us in the air.

who is down for this?

-jake