[Noisebridge-discuss] Occupy sf gearing up for raid weds evening

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:44:27 UTC 2011

Here is an email with a little background info on why a big raid is
suspected to be imminent. The camp has been subject to several smaller
raids recently and the city has been kind of shady in their dealings with
this offer of space.

Thanks be to noisebridge's awesomeness for helping to gestate occupysf
website 2.0, scheduled for birth by caesarean section at 8pm Wednesday, at
noisebridge. Party immediately following at bradley manning/justin herman
plaza.  BYO Snacks (and some for me too)!

R.