[Noisebridge-discuss] community banks?

Ben Rosengart ben at narcissus.net
Tue Nov 1 17:22:38 UTC 2011

Can anyone recommend a good credit union in the East Bay, Berkeley in particular?  I see that there's one associated with the university -- any experiences with that one, good or bad?

My main concerns are:

- online bill pay
- ATM access (preferably in Europe too)
- online record search (how much did I pay to vendor X in 2009?)

Thank you,
--
  Ben Rosengart           "Like all those possessing a library,
                           Aurelian was aware that he was guilty of