[Noisebridge-discuss] Money for new Stallion (Pony) VM server

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Mon Nov 7 23:23:23 UTC 2011

Hah, well, I'm sticking with what we have right now because we have no
money to upgrade shit.

It'd be nice to have a good efficient powerful box.  We could provide a VM
to run the robot without any extra power cost if we had a board with a
modern CPU.

The more I research this, the more it looks like we should just wait until
AMD and Intel get over their current production issues with Bulldozer/Xeon
E5-XXXX.

-ben