[Noisebridge-discuss] heading to boston

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:21:02 UTC 2011

Artisan's Asylum is a totally rocking hackerspace of 30,000 sq ft!  They just recently opened their new space with all the approved permits and everything.  They're in Sommerville, near the Red line. Also, Sprout is a really cool small hackerspace/community space/ art space.  They are also in Sommerville, also near the Red line. They are both way friendly, and open to visitors. If you need any cool people to hang out with, please let me know and I'll hook you up. Best,Mitch.